Sunday, March 1, 2009

Churchill's Birdhouses

Developed successful birdhouse business 2004-2008:

Designed and marketed at least three hundred unique birdhouses that are represented at the American Visionary Arts Museum in Baltimore and have been advertised in Baltimore Style Magazine. I will be featured in an up-coming internationally circulated issue of Raw Vision, a London-based outsider art magazine. Birdhouses have been sold in ten states as well as India. Kept billing ledgers and reinvested money into extensive carpentry studio.

7 comments:

STEVEN GORDON said...

HEY THESE BIRDHOUSES ARE ASOME I ALREADY HAVE 8,AND IF YOU DON'T GOT ONE YOU NEED TO BUY ONE!!ALSO THE BIRD LOVE THEM, I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THEY JUST DO.

Sam Mantel said...

Hey Churchill. These birdhouses are great. I'm very fascinated by your work. I look forward to seeing you this summer weather we will se each other in Washington D.C. or Baltimore. Also, I'm very happy to be your friend.

Unknown2 said...

Hi Churchill, I loved your birdhouses outside the Big Bear Cafe today at the Bloomingdale Farmer's Market. I would love to buy one (or more) but I have no way to hang them high in my tree. Are you able to help hang it for me? Thanks. Rick

Anonymous said...

Churchill: Just got my Raw Vision-- I am very impressed. I wonder what you charge for your bird houses? Let me know. I am at

rusproject@pipeline.com.

Thanks. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

churchill you da man!!!!!!!!

cyndy said...

These are beautiful, Churchill!

Very unique!

Churchill Davenport said...

Thanks!